The Prices Write

The Prices Write

Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Easter 2015

Our Easter was low key and relaxing- just the way we like it. Conference was on Easter this year, so we dressed up in our Easter best the Sunday before and opted for pajamas on Easter Day. We started the morning with an Easter egg hunt throughout the house then snuggled up on the couch and tried to catch snippets of conference here and there while wrangling and entertaining the kids in between. We had cinnamon rolls in between sessions and invited a friend over that night to play games. 

I am so grateful for the powerful messages we recieved from our prophet and church leaders. They were the perfect reminder of how much the Atonement means to me and how indebted I am to our Savior for all he has done for us. I am grateful for the Gospel and for the comfort it brings to my life and I am especially grateful for the knowledge that our family will be able to live together forever.


No comments: