The Prices Write

The Prices Write

Monday, September 8, 2014

From Cali to Utah!

We refused to let the family fun end in California. Eric flew home to dutifully returned back to work and let us play a week and a half longer. We dropped him off at the airport and he made me swear I would return to him at the end of the week before letting us drive away. He works so hard for our family and I am truly so grateful for him.

We had the best time in Utah. I am in my happy place whenever I get to spend time with my family. My parents always make sure we have the greatest time and my mom is so sweet to watch the kids every chance she can get. 

I loved being able to reconnect with everyone while we were "home." One of the highlights of the trip was going to cross-fit with Erin and basically having her as my own personal trainer for the week. I had such a great time spending time with her that it didn't matter that I could barely walk the whole week from being so sore!

The week was topped off with Syd getting engaged the night before we left. We love Jaren and we are so excited to have him as part of our family. We also have an excuse to travel back to Utah at the end of September for her wedding, which always makes leaving just a little bit easier!

This girl couldn't get enough of the dinos at City Creek
Grandmas are the best!
We love the new aquarium in Draper
Lifelong friends are just the best
Always down for a good Costco run!
What would I do without my sisters...
No way to celebrate getting engaged quite like playing Ticket To Ride!

No comments: