The Prices Write

The Prices Write

Thursday, August 28, 2014

California & Disneyland

My parents took us all to sunny California for our big family summer vacation! California has always been my favorite place to go. It's especially fun to share it with Eric and the kids and even more special to be there with my family. 

We flew into LAX and had most of the day to kill before the rest of my family arrived. We found an In N Out (priorities...) then had a lot of fun spending a few pleasant hours at the Santa Ana Zoo while we anxiously waited for them to get there. I seriously miss my family so much and could not wait to see them!

Once my family arrived the non-stop party began! Disneyland was our first stop and what an adventure it was! Lines were hard for Brody, so we spent the first hour holding him back with tears in his eyes because he just didn't understand why he had to wait. He eventually got the hang of things and had the time of his life on all of the rides and watching his favorite characters come to life. Brooklyn was a champ as always and soaked it all in with a smile on her face the whole day.

California, here we come!
Fun at the Santa Ana Zoo
Reunited and it feels so good!
The Disney Junior show was a highlight of Disneyland!
Cozy Cone treat!
Everything is right in Brody's world when Grandpa is around
Best moment of the day.
Nice crusty, dude

No comments: