The Prices Write

The Prices Write

Monday, May 5, 2014

Utah- Spring 2014

We had the most amazing vacation to Utah this past week. Living away from family has made me grow and learn things in ways I couldn't have otherwise. While it has made me appreciate my family so much more, it has also been one of the greatest challenges I've been through. Seeing them now is always special, and this trip brought us all closer and bonded us in an exceptional way.

My sister Sydney has been having some health complications and had to go into emergency surgery the night after we arrived. Thankfully she is ok and recovering well. We all got to spend a lot of time getting some quality R&R time in with her while mixing some fun in here and there.

I am so grateful to my family and parents for making it such a special and fun trip!

These kids sure do love their Grandpa!
Outside? Outside? Brody's new favorite word... The beautiful weather made it easy to oblige!
So fun to have our second mom Janna around for a few days. We all love her so much!
A visit to Utah wouldn't be complete without seeing my girls! We had so much fun catching up at City Creek and celebrating Heather's little guy due to arrive in August.
Twinner pants!
It doesn't get much better than playing with Grandma at the park in the sunshine!
One of the perks of being the only grandkids... double carousel rides!
One of Brody's favorite parts of this trip was getting to spend so much time with Eric. He will have a hard time letting him go back to work tomorrow!

No comments: