The Prices Write

The Prices Write

Monday, May 5, 2014

Kellyn & Ryan = BYU Grads!


I am so grateful for Ryan and Kellyn for graduating from BYU and giving us the excuse to come and visit Utah! I'm so proud of them for all of their hard work in getting to where they are today. It's been a lot of fun to watch all that they've been through and see how they've grown both together and individually. They are such a good example to me of pushing and helping one another along and strengthening their relationship through hard work while having such a good time along the way. 

Kellyn is one of my very favorite people in this world. She is one of those people who just makes you feel uplifted and happy! Being around her makes everything in the world seem ok. I loved being able to see her graduate and am so grateful that she was able to make seeing us a priority with her busy work and school schedule!


Nothing like a good old fashioned graduation snapchat!

Congrats on your amazing accomplishment, Kel and Ry! We love you!

1 comment:

peter5 said...

One of my favorite weekends in a very long time. Love all of my girls!