The Prices Write

The Prices Write

Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Hospital Stay With Boston

Eric and I kept joking throughout our stay at the hospital after Boston was born that it was like a little getaway. Eric's parents took care of Brody and Brooklyn while I was in labor and my mom flew into town Tuesday afternoon to take over, so we knew they were in good hands and being well taken care of. We ordered take out, didn't have to cook or share our food with any little ones, played card games, relaxed together, and had a peaceful wonderful time getting to know our sweet little Boston boy!


I loved when my mom brought Brody and Brooklyn to meet Boston for the first time. It's a moment I treasure and never want to forget.


The night before I was released from the hospital we still hasn't settled on a name for our sweet boy. We had thought about Boston as a potential name but it was on a short list along with a few others. I had filled out the birth certificate with everything except the firth name and was beginning to feel the stress of needing to come to a final decision. Eric started brainstorming on the white board in the room and we discussed each potential name in detail. I started feeling more and more anxious about the decision and finally just told Eric to decide with exception that I'd have one veto. He decided on Boston Steven, I filled out the missing box on the birth certificate form and turned it in before we could look back!


The next morning we got discharged and headed home for the first time as a family of 5!



No comments: