The Prices Write

The Prices Write

Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Mother's Day 2015



This Mother's Day is one to go down in history as the very best so far. I got to spend the day with my family, I didn't cook a single meal, and I got to take a 2 hour nap while Eric watched the kids. Does it get any better?!

I am truly grateful for the blessing of being a mother. It is the best job I could ever ask for and I could never thank my Heavenly Father enough for allowing me the privilege of taking care of the sweet spirits I get to call my children. I could never do it without His help along with the help of Eric. He balances me out in the most perfect of ways and helps me understand myself and my role as mother more clearly. I am so grateful to be by his side as we journey through the adventure of life and parenthood together.

No comments: