The Prices Write

The Prices Write

Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Brody: Age 2 and Three Quarters

One of the greatest things about being a mom is getting to know my kids and their personalities as we spend each moment of every day together. 

Brody is such a special person. He is the most spirited person I've ever come to know. He has always carried this unstifled energy with him that has kept me on my toes. At. All. Times. We are learning to manage that together and I am so proud of the big boy he is becoming. While before he was often hard to contain, his abity to reason and listen and make good choices is growing.

Bottled up alongside that endless energy is sweetness, love and sensitivity. We recently transitioned him from his crib to his big boy Thomas the Train bed and putting him to bed at night as become one of my favorite parts of the day. I get to lay there and whisper how special he is while he has both arms wrapped tightly around me and gives me kisses. It's really pretty magical.

Brody, we love you so much and are so proud of you!


2 comments:

peter5 said...

You are the perfect parents for this sweet boy. I admire your loving kindness, tenderness, patience, and vision as you are raising these two adorable kiddos. Love you 4.

Mrs. Klis said...

I love all of these pictures! I can totally see the energetic sweetie he is growing into. He's just as lucky to have you as you are to have him! Match made in heaven ;)
Also, love the Thomas bed! I'm so glad the transition went well!