The Prices Write

The Prices Write

Thursday, November 20, 2014

Sydney & Jaren's Wedding: September 28, 2014

We were so blessed to travel to Utah to celebrate Syd and Jaren on their big day. Everything was incredible. We arrived on Thursday night and everyone seemed so at ease and peaceful, especially Syd. She is truly amazing and I am in awe of the woman that she has become.

We decided to take Syd out for her last girls night as a single lady on Friday and I can't tell you how fun it was all being together as sisters! We stayed in a hotel downtown that night and had so much fun all being together and staying up until the wee hours of the morning.

The wedding day came and everyone's spirits were high, even though it was raining and the wedding was planned to be outside. Amazingly, it cleared up just in time to get everything set up and make the setting that much more gorgeous and perfect. The mountains and fall colors were vibrant and beautiful. Sydney looked stunning. I mean, absolutely gorgeous! And she did such a beautiful job of styling all of the details of the day to fit together so perfectly.

My dad married Syd and Jaren with the backdrop of the colorful majestic mountains. I don't think I'll ever forget standing there next to my sisters watching him impart his words of wisdom on them and all who were in attendance. He did a fantastic job. I cried the whole time and had such feelings of gratitude for my amazing family. It was one of the most special days of my life and I feel so blessed to have been able to be a part of it.

Girl's night in the rain!


No comments: